Let us help you protect your investment in residential real estate. From selling or buying a home or investment property, to building your dream home, our residential land use and real estate attorneys can guide you from contract to closing, advising on real estate title, inspection rights, surveys, and mortgage financing.
Complex Title Issues
Whether a single parcel of land or a large tract of property, we have been helping clients resolve title defects across New Jersey for more than 30 years.
Residential Land Use & Real Estate Services
- Residential contracts for sale and purchase
- Home inspection issues
- Title and Survey order and review
- Mortgage commitment and loan documentation
- Short Sales & Foreclosures
- FEMA guidelines and Flood Elevation Maps in coordination with a surveyor
- Tax Appeals
- Complex title disputes, including boundary line agreements, easement agreements, and licensing agreements
- Title litigation
- Waterfront Development and Permits
- New construction and home improvement contracts