Depth and Diversity For Your Business
We help entrepreneurs, small businesses, mid-sized companies and large corporations strike better deals, grow ventures and avoid litigation.
Whether you are an entrepreneur or head of a large business, we can help you achieve your goals from the founding or acquisition of a company through a successful sale or succession. As your outside general counsel we can improve the value of your deals, help you avoid costly mistakes and preserve and enhance the life of your company.
Your Outside Legal Team
We are able to act as constructive general counsel, offering you a cost effective solution when an in-house legal team isn’t the right fit. We’re just the right size – providing the services of a big firm, but with the personal attention you need.
The Life Of Your Company
Launch your idea, see it grow, sell it or pass it down — the attorneys of Respond Law will give you the legal support and guidance you need to meet all of your business goals.
Business Law & Litigation Legal Services
- Organization and Planning
- Business Formation
- Business Litigation
- Class Action Lawsuits
- General Counsel
- Unfair Competition
We offer creative alternative fee arrangements including allowing clients the option of pre-purchasing blocks of time at reduced rate.
Breach of Contract
- Actual or Fundamental Breach of Contract
- Anticipatory Breach of Contract
- Material Breach of Contract
- Minor Breach of Contract
- Fraudulent Inducement
- Misrepresentation, Omission, and Non-Disclosure
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Fraudulent Concealment
- Tortious Interference
Business Contracts and Agreements
Business Contracts may be the most important part of any business transaction or formation. Contract and business disputes can result in substantial expenses as a result of business litigation and attorney fees. Our highly experienced attorneys help business owners prepare, revise and negotiate written agreements.
Fraud by Business Partner
- Review of contracts and commercial agreements
- Creation of employment and non-disclosure, non-compete agreements
- Corporate governance counseling
- Protection of intellectual property assets
- Due diligence reviews
Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Review and structuring of internal corporate agreements
- Corporate governance consultation
- Implementation of specific fiduciary agreements
- Non-compete, Non-disclosure agreements
Intellectual Property Disputes
- Trade Dress
- Rights of Publicity
- Trade Secrets
Insurance Coverage Disputes
- No-Fault/First Party Coverage
- Business Interruption
- Property Loss