The proliferation of cryptographic blockchain technology is evolving the traditional understanding of our personal lives and the way we do business. This technology, along with open-source software development and decentralized association, has spawned asymmetric and innovative opportunities involving digital assets for creative endeavors, personal and business processes, finance, investment, and settlement.
Our business law group is here to help you and your businesses learn how to interact with and harness the power of these revolutionary technologies, including, but not limited to:
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Decentralized finance
- The metaverse
- Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs)
We frequently collaborate with people and businesses operating on the cutting edge of this world of digital assets, blockchain, and smart contracts.
We are here to guide and help our clients solve the puzzles of:
- Digital assets, smart contracts, and NFTs
- Formation, governance, structuring and operation of start-ups, entities, associations, and other organizations operating in this space
- Decentralized association
- Domestic and international law and regulations
- Security and privacy
- Financing transactions and mergers and acquisitions
As part of our constant learning strategy and process, we associate with builders, legal engineers, consultants, financiers, like-minded attorneys and other professionals, as well as organizations like LexDAO to make sure that when you reach out for our assistance, we can answer the call.