Bob Munoz to Speak on Establishing Estate Plans for Your Children
- On April 6, 2017
Robert F. Muñoz, head of the firm’s Tax, Trust and Estate Planning Practice, will be speaking on “A Gift for Your Children: An Estate Plan,” as part of the Glen Eagle Advisors 2017 Discussion Series. The program will take place from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at St. Robert Bellarmine (Parish Center), 61 Georgia Road, in Freehold, NJ.
Among the topics will be:
- How to appoint a guardian or fiduciaries to carry out your intentions
- How to secure a trust for children and grandchildren
- How to provide for family members with special needs
- How to make tax efficient transfers
- How a proper plan will also provide a living will and power of attorney to enable your children to act in your best interest.
The series will be hosted by Kathy Lo Bue, Managing Director at Glen Eagle. The program is free and open to the community. To RSVP, call (732) 866-6660.