- Arbitration / Mediation
- Commercial and Personal Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Contracts / Contractual Indemnification
Judge Jamie Perri was appointed to the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County, in 1999 and joined the firm upon her retirement in 2019. Prior to her appointment, she was a partner with Marriott, Casagrande, Callahan & Perri, Sea Girt, and served as the Planning Board attorney for the Borough of Allenhurst. Both in private practice and in her judicial career, Judge Perri has specialized in commercial and personal insurance coverage, land use, contractual indemnification, and construction and personal injury litigation. As an attorney, she was designated as an Arbitrator with both the Monmouth County Voluntary Binding Arbitration Program and Statewide Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration Program. She looks forward to continuing to assist attorneys and litigants in the resolution of their disputes through her current practice in mediation and arbitration.
While on the bench, Judge Perri served as the Presiding Judge of the Civil Division and devoted over 15 years to the trial, case management and settlement of complex civil litigation. She was also designated as the Environmental and Mount Laurel judge for Monmouth County. Her decisions at the trial level have been cited with approval by the Appellate Division on more than 50 occasions and include matters involving environmental law, consumer fraud, class actions, insurance coverage, Title 59, land use and actions under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (NJLAD).
A Past President of the Monmouth Bar Association and former Chair and Secretary of the District IX Ethics Committee, Judge Perri also served as a member of the Monmouth Bar Foundation and the Association’s Civil Practice Committee. In 2003, she received the Woman of Achievement Award from the Women Lawyers in Monmouth. Judge Perri currently serves on the Board of Trustees of Monmouth Medical Center.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- Muhlenberg College, B.A., 1978 (magna cum laude)
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1976-1977
- Pennsylvania (inactive)
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- United States District Court – District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals – Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Monmouth Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Retired Judges