We help individuals, lenders, developers and business owners enter into contracts to purchase, sell, develop, finance or lease commercial real estate in NJ. Our professional commercial real estate attorneys advise our lending clients and borrowers in acquisition and construction loans, permanent mortgage financing, lines of credit, solar panel and renewable energy financing, and government-assisted financing.
Counsel for Lenders
We counsel financial institutions on a critical issues, including land use approvals, environmental concerns, title defects and collateral priority.
Counsel for Businesses
We coordinate the due diligence required to grow your business. By developing flexible contracts, we assist clients in expanding and contracting their businesses through the sale, purchase or leasing of commercial real estate in NJ.
Counsel for Developers
We understand the municipal land use law and are familiar with its intricacies. Our commercial real estate attorneys can advise on subdivisions, site plans, zoning officer determinations, bulk variances and appeals concerning conditional uses.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney Services
- Sales and acquisitions of real estate
- Commercial leasing: retail, office, industrial, warehouse and office
- Commercial mortgage loans, asset-based lending, construction loans, business loans counsel
- Economic Development Authority loans
- Land use approvals, including minor and major subdivisions, variances, and bulk relief
- Waterfront development issues
- Riparian grants, leases, licenses, tidelands claims, army corp permits, permits and CAFRA
- Sales and acquisitions of franchises
- Industrial Site Recovery Act compliance
- Short sales, work outs and foreclosures