When a family crisis arises, we are here to support and guide you through your personal challenges. We will help you navigate the issues and changes you face and will work with you to design a strategy to achieve the most favorable results possible. Our goal is to position you to thrive in the next phase of your life.
We recognize that just like every family is different, every divorce or family law matter presents a unique set of circumstances. We tailor our representation to our clients’ individual needs. Whether your case calls for an aggressive litigator or is ripe for mediation, our family law team has the experience, skill and reputation to guide you through this challenging time as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. We strive for results that will allow you to go forward with stability and confidence.
If you are in need of legal advice on a family law matter, we offer a free 30 minute initial consultation. Please contact us to schedule your complimentary evaluation.
Mediation empowers parties to control the outcome of their case rather than leaving their fate to the court. It also allows you to avoid the significant financial and emotional costs of litigation and to reach a favorable and efficient outcome.
Our team of skilled litigators will fight for your rights and passionately advocate for you. Whether it is a divorce, custody dispute, domestic violence matter or alimony/child support issue, we will be your voice every step of the way.
As trusted counselors, we can help you create a pathway for the future. From premarital agreements to all-encompassing property settlement agreements, our goal is to identify, address and prevent potential issues or problems before they develop.
- Alimony, spousal support and palimony
- Child support and college cost allocation
- Collaborative law
- Custody and parenting time/relocation/grandparent’s rights
- Division of Child Protection & Permanency (DCP&P, formerly DYFS) matters
- Divorce litigation and mediation/dissolution of civil unions
- Domestic violence issues
- FD/Non-dissolution litigation and mediation
- Mediation services – R. 1:40 qualified mediators
- Post-judgment of divorce litigation
- Prenuptial, mid-marriage and property settlement agreements
- Representation in child and adult adoption proceedings