Experienced, Focused Counsel and Litigation Support For Employers
We provide diligent counsel and support to employers to prevent employee issues and to address and resolve any concerns that may arise in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
Whether you have one employee or 1,000, our team counsels, trains and conducts policy audits to protect your company and prevent litigation. We keep you in compliance with state and federal law on discrimination, harassment, workers’ compensation and more, putting you in a position to defend your company should a problem arise.
Protection and Prevention
Our team will answer your questions regarding what you can and cannot do on all issues which arise during or as a result of the employment relationship. Our attorneys constantly review current developments in employment law to ensure we provide you with the most up to date information.
Litigation and Advice
When legal problems arise, our team offers comprehensive representation from the initial investigation through the resolution of the matter. We strive to ensure your assets and livelihood are protected. From improper work relationships to employee theft, we provide advice for any scenario.
Catering To Unique Needs
Our team represents both local and national private businesses, as well as governmental entities. We have provided years of advice and counsel to businesses across all industries. We strive to understand and meet each client’s unique needs and legal challenges.
- General counsel
- Discrimination / harassment / hostile work environment
- Leave issues: FMLA, NJFLA, FLI / Worker’s Compensation / Disability
- Whistle blower / Conscientious Employee Protection Act
- Wage and hour issues / Department of Labor Audits / Unemployment Hearings
- Independent contractors and overtime
- Employment Agreements / Non-disclosure / Non-compete / Non-solicitation agreements
- Executive and employee training
- Human resource issues: Policy audits and handbook creation and review
- Employment hearings, investigations
- Healthcare: Affordable Care Act / COBRA / HIPPA / Small Business
- Labor relations