Kaitlyn assists in litigation and transactional matters for corporate and commercial clients and represents community association clients. Kaitlyn’s prior experience includes representing condominium and homeowners associations throughout New Jersey with a full range of legal services including governing document interpretation, drafting of amendments and resolutions, preparation of association service contracts, fair housing compliance, and restrictive covenant enforcement.
Kaitlyn served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Mara Zazzali-Hogan, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County. During law school, Kaitlyn interned for the Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, U.S.B.J., United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey.
Kaitlyn is a graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law where she received her J.D. in 2014. She received her B.S. in Finance and Economics from Monmouth University and graduated from the Monmouth University Honors Program summa cum laude.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court – District of New Jersey
- Monmouth Bar Association
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey (Young Professionals Committee)
- New Jersey Builders Association
- National Association of Homebuilders
- Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter